First of all we want to say a big thank you to those of you who responded. We are also writing about our decision to stay or quit the field. This has been a very hard and stressful time. We have absolutely no peace about leaving, non whatsoever. Despite the odds being greatly against us, we have decided to give this season one more year. We will be staying in Asia. This may sound foolish in the worlds eyes, but our hearts and our spirit say otherwise. Honestly we may only have the faith of a mustard seed but for G-d that is more than enough.
We want to share with you a quick update on KJ's health. She went to Bangkok recently to receive her check up. Unfortunately, 2 of her masses are growing rapidly and will have to be surgically removed in the next couple of months in order to reduce tissue damage. We are believing that when that time comes the masses will be gone. Please continue to keep her lifted up.
Our Thai and Chinese Visas will expire in June. In order to stay, we will need to return to the USA for renewal of both visas. We have not yet made any confirmed dates but we are looking at about 3 weeks in June. Unfortunately I am scheduling to work those 3 weeks to bring in a little extra income but KJ will be free. If any of you would like her to visit and share about our work in Asia please feel free to email us. We will be based near St. Louis, MO.